Projects

Projects

The adventure as a springboard for projects long term...

Jute Lab

For the revitalization of industry in the region of Bengal jute

Discover

The Low tech Lab

Research and collaborative documentation on low-technology program

Discover

The principles

01
Collaborative

Collective intelligence in the service of the common good

We believe in the power of the collaborative, the sparkle that can create the unexpected meeting of several actors.

02
Open-source

Give the common which is common.

We work in open-source, to allow everyone to take ownership of the discoveries and to optimize its problem.

03
Adaptability

Think from the existing

The technique is only 30% solution. The remaining 70% are dedicated to listening to the ground.

Other inspiring projects